Kent College's Vision
To be the school of choice for its
forward thinking, creative and adventurous approach to life and learning.
Kent College's Core Values
- Daily life at Kent College is underpinned by the Wesleyan values of 'doing all the good you can' in an accepting and supportive Christian ethos which welcomes pupils of all faiths and none.
- We provide an educational framework in which intellectual curiosity and love of learning are fostered.
- We value and celebrate each child as an individual.
Kent College's Strategic Aims
- To maximise the academic achievement of all pupils whilst equipping them to make a purposeful contribution as global citizens.
- Place physical, spiritual and mental wellbeing at the heart of school life.
- To attract, retain and appropriately remunerate high quality staff.
- Develop our facilities to ensure that we are providing outstanding opportunities for the pupils.
- Ensuring the financial security of the school through strong stakeholder engagement, careful cost controls and additional opportunities for revenue generation, whilst being mindful of our obligations to widen access and fulfil Public Benefit requirements.