|Breakfast Club||7.30am-8.00am||£7.10 / day|
|Morning (additional session)||8.00am-1.00pm||£39 / day|
|Afternoon (additional session)||1.00pm-5.30pm||£39 / day|
|Full Day (additional session)||8.00am-5.30pm||£78 / day|
|After School Care (incl supper)||5.30pm-6.30pm||£18.50|
|After School Care (incl supper)||5.30pm-7.30pm||£35|
Early Years Free Entitlement
We offer 15 hours of Early Years Free Education, if you wish for your child to attend for more than 15 hours there is a flexible balance of full days and morning sessions. Those parents who wish only to access the free 15 hours will be offered 5 sessions from 10.00am-1.00pm, subject to availability.
|Nursery||£3,890 / term (maximum and dependent on sessions)||N/A|
|Reception||£3,890 / term||N/A|
|Years 1-2||£4,800 / term||N/A|
|Years 3-6||£5,850 / term||£9,900 (W)/ £11,500 (F) (Year 4 up) / term|
|Registration Fee - UK/EU||£100||£100|
|Registration Fee - Non EU||£150||£150|
|Deposit - UK/EU||£250||£500|
|Deposit - Non EU||£250||One term’s fees|
|Day Pupil||Full Boarder||Weekly Boarder|
|Senior||£8,460 / term||£13,500 / term||£11,500 / term|
|Sixth Form New Entrant||£9,040 / term||£13,500 / term||£11,500 / term|
|Deposit - UK/EU||£500||£750||£750|
|Deposit - Non EU||N/A||£13,500||£11,500|
Supplementary Tuition Fees
|Subject||Charge per term||Charge per lesson|
|Piano, other instruments & singing||Individual||£306.00||£34.00|
|Hire of instruments (other than piano)||£85.00|
|EAL Support||£350.00 (Standard)||£35.00 (Extra sessions)|
|AEN Support (KS2)||Individual||£315.00||£35.00|
|Prep School Breakfast Club from 7.30am||£7.10|
|Prep School Breakfast Club from 8.00am||Free of charge (supervision but no breakfast)|
|Prep School until 5.30pm||Free of charge|
|Prep School 5.30-6.30pm (incl supper)||£18.50|
|Prep School 5.30-7.30pm (incl supper)||£35|
|Senior School breakfast||£5.70|
|Senior School supper||£6.50|
|Flexi boarding Year 4 and above||£60/night|
|Flexi boarding late arrival (excl supper)||£40/night|
- Where two or more siblings are attending the school at the same time, there is a 5% reduction on each child's fees.
- For children of certain MOD personnel there is a 20% reduction of fees.
- For children of Methodist families, funding may be available through the Methodist Bursary Scheme.
- Discounts for the Composition Fee Scheme (fees for all or part of a child's schooling paid in advance) are reviewed termly. Please contact the Bursary for more information.
- Day fees include tuition and lunch. Boarding includes tuition, all meals and laundry.
- Fees exclude uniform or sports equipment, school excursions, trips or weekend events, books, stationery, external examination fees, materials for Art, Ceramics and Food Tech, transport & taxi journeys, some extracurricular activities, Duke of Edinburgh Award and Ivy House Award.
- Fees are invoiced termly and are payable on the first day of each term.
- Fees are reviewed annually and adjustments are normally made in September.
- A full term’s notice in writing is required to withdraw a pupil without penalty. Otherwise a full term’s fees is payable in lieu of notice. This condition is strictly enforced.
- Personal Accident Insurance is taken out for all pupils through Marsh at no extra cost. The insurance cover is for 24 hours a day during term time, whilst travelling to and from school at the beginning and end of term and cover is provided worldwide.
- The school does not provide cover for pupils personal possessions that are mislaid or damaged at school. Parents are therefore advised to take out their own insurance policy.
- Kent College reserve the rights to request a written reference from the previous school to confirm there are no outstanding unpaid fees and withdraw an offer of a place if any fees at a previous school remain unpaid.
- School Fees Refund Insurance is an optional extra which covers the payment of school fees only, in the event of the unavoidable absence of a pupil from school owing to illness or accident, or the closure of the school in certain specific circumstances. The cost of the policy is not added to the school bill unless parents/guardians choose to opt in. Click here for further information.
Kent College is committed to broadening access to the school by offering to eligible parent/guardians means tested financial support towards the payment of school fees in the form of bursary awards.
Parents/guardians seeking a bursary are required to complete an application form which seeks to establish the financial circumstances of the household. The form requests details of income and capital, and must be accompanied by full documentary evidence.
Bursaries are only available for the Senior School and once an offer of place has been made. Paperwork is distributed in December and the application deadline is January 31st of the year you wish to enter. Decisions regarding bursaries are made by the end of February ahead of the acceptance deadline in March.