new events
facebook icon
twitter icon
youtube icon
instagram icon
soundcloud icon
google plus icon
Welcome Guest  |  Register  |  Sign in

School Uniform

 

Kent College School Uniform

The school uniform's supplier is School Blazer and the uniform lists and online order system are now available.

PE Kit

The PE kit supplier is Bob Woolmer. Please order the PE kit through Bob Woolmer, it will then be delivered to Kent College where it will be distributed to your daughter.

Examples of the School Uniform:

 

   Item: The Kent College School blazer. Description: Worn by Years 7 to 11

  Item: Skirt. Description: Worn by Years 7 to 11

 

Item: Long sleeved striped blouse.  A short sleeved version is available for the summer term.

                                             Description: Worn by Years 7 to 11


   

Item: Short sleeved summer dress is available for the summer term until October half term.

                                               Description: The dress is optional for all Year 7 to Year 11. 

 

 

 

 

Item: Navy overcoat to be worn as the official school coat.
Description: Worn by Years 7 to 11

 

 

 

 

 

Shoes Please ensure that school shoes are black leather with flat, supportive heels.  Canvas shoes and flat pumps are not acceptable.
Hair and accessories Hair is to be a natural colour with simple hair accessories, for example navy blue hairbands.  Jewellery is not allowed unless it is a single pair of sleepers or studs in the ears or small chain with an optional religious motif.

For further information regarding the school uniform and dress code, please contact Mrs Louise Hallam, Assistant Head: Lower School at hallaml@kentcollege.kent.sch.uk

Sixth Form Dress Code

Dress code for the Sixth Form (years 12 & 13)  is a grey pinstripe suit with a choice of shirts, and a range of coloured jumpers, available through the school uniform website www.schoolblazer.com. For further guidelines, please contact Mr Matthew Wilson, Head of Sixth Form at wilsonm@kentcollege.kent.sch.uk

Nearly New Uniform Shop

The Nearly New Uniform shop run by members of the Parents' Association, is open at least once a month during term time and a couple of times at the beginning and end of the summer holidays. Second-hand items purchased from the shop represent substantial savings on new uniform prices. The Nearly New Uniform shop is located in 'Oak Tree Cottage' - by the Music car park. 

Purchasing Uniform

All uniform must be paid for at the time of purchase either by cheque (made payable to 'Kent College Pembury'), or charged to your end of term account. A signature will be required at the time of purchase to authorise this. We are unfortunately unable to accept cash.

The shop, which is located on the balcony of the Sports Hall is manned by members of the Kent College Parents' Association. Notification of opening times will be posted in the display boards in the Senior School driveway a couple of weeks beforehand.

Selling Uniform

Uniform for the second-hand shop should be handed in to the Senior School Reception. Name-tapes may be left in garments, but all uniforms must be in good, clean condition and all blazers much be dry-cleaned. Garments must also be current regulatory KC senior school uniform. Garments that are not acceptable will be returned only if a note is enclosed with the uniform requesting this; otherwise articles will be forwarded to a charity.

Footwear, navy sports pants, socks or tights are not accepted, and the Shop organiser reserves the right to dispose of any item not meeting the required standard.

The Shop organiser prices all items and, when sold, 75% of the price is credited to your end of term account, the remaining 25% goes to the School Library Fund.

If you have any queries about the Nearly New Uniform Shop, please contact
Roz Hopkinson on hoppyroz@gmail.com

Schoolstrader.com

Kent College has joined www.schoolstrader.com/ - the #1 independent school trading site – where you can buy/sell/rent sports kit, uniform, bikes, musical instruments and holiday homes. All free. Schoolstrader has been established for 10 years, has tens of thousands of users and has featured across the media from the Mail and ITV to the Guardian and BBC and as a Sunday Times ‘Top 10’ website. 

 

Open Morning – A day of code-breaking
Saturday 30th September
9.30am – 1.00pm
BOOK NOW
Open Morning – An introduction to KC's bespoke education
Tuesday 10th October
9.30am – 12.00pm
BOOK NOW
Sixth Form Information Evening
Tuesday 12th October
7.00pm – 9.00pm
BOOK NOW
 

Blogs

Sixth Form Blog

Boarding Life Blog

Cookies help us deliver our services. By continuing to browse this website, you agree to our use of cookies. OK